Dilly Salmon Salad on Cucumber Rounds
- 1 cup of leftover cooked salmon (mine was poached)
- juice & zest from one lemon
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into rounds
- or 4 slices of gluten-free bread, lightly toasted
- Place salmon in a medium bowl and gently break into chunks with a fork. Add lemon zest and juice, mayo, dill, scallions, and celery and toss together until evenly mixed.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each cucumber round, and top with additional dill for garnish.
- Alternately, top each slice of bread with a thin layer of mayo, some cucumber slicess and baby spinach and a small scoop of salmon salad. Serve immediately.
Rate this recipe:
Rating: 3.2/5 (5 votes)